Join the team!
Interested in joining our team? Email me for more information.
PART-TIME DOG WALKER JOB DESCRIPTION in Arlington, Belmont, Lexington and nearby areas
· Deep love for dogs and other furry critters.
· Reliable car and clean driving record.
· Smart phone with text messaging.
· Ability to self-manage and adhere to a tight schedule.
· Willingness and ability to walk in all kinds of weather conditions.
· Ability to pass a background check and be bonded.
· Super reliable and responsible – our clients depend on us for their health, safety, and welfare!
· Flexibility – sometimes things change at the last minute.
· Ability to manage all types of dogs – little fluffy white ones to large, strong alpha dogs.
· Not allergic to dogs, cats, birds, fish, or other domesticated animals.
Your four-legged client (and his people) is counting on you to assist in maintaining a healthy exercise program, enjoying social interaction, and relieving himself during the day. Dog walks vary by pet’s needs and generally occur between 10 am and 2 pm but hours may vary.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
Accountability and trust! The foundation of our relationships is built upon trust so we need you to be true to your word and diligently follow through. Sense of humor! With animals as with humans, humor is often the best approach